четверг, 7 июля 2011 г.

Thank you, Harry Potter

Oh, I didn`t know if  I need to write this post, but I had to.. I`m crying right now and it is awful. Because I live in Harry Potter fandom only a year. Thousands of people have lived with HP for 10 years! They grew with books and characters. I read all the books, too. And I was 9, when I`ve read the first book. I`ve watched all the movies. But I `ve never been a HUGE and crazy HP fan. Summer 2010 changed this in me. I fall in love with everything in HP. I`ve read all books once again, I`ve watched all the movies. I fall in love with fantastic pairing. Dramione made me happier. Hundreds of fanfics, manipulations, videos. This world is the most wonderful place in the HP fandom world. This couple gave me a lot of things. I understood, that I can make awesome manips in the photoshop, I wrote some fanfics, but they are not as good as manips =) I made videos... This was great!
I could never think, that I will have fans. Thank you all, who follow me in tumblr and click on the heart near my manips. Thank you all for your warm and king messages. It means a lot to me.
And the special THANKS for every person in DramioneTeam on facebook page. You are incredible! I love you!!! I`ve never thought, that the girl from Russia can say: "Let`s do The Dramione Day!" and people all over the world will be agree. This day was epic) I hope, that everybody will celebrate this day every year.
And of course our AWESOME Harry Potter Dramione Awards!!! This is great!!! love you all!
My first HP love was Tom Felton. From the very beginning in the first movie. I also love David Thewlis. Great  Remus Lupin! My favorite teacher in HP!
I love all of them... They are in my heart forever.
Tom and Emma... Oh... I`ve said so many words about them... They are the most beautiful couple in the world. Yes, they are not together. And let`s be honest they won`t be together in the future. But they gave me so many emotions that are simply impossible to forget. In my dreams they are together. Forever. And in thousands dreams of girls all over the world Tom and Emma will love each other for the rest of their lives.
In the past I`ve loved Tom Felton with all my heart. But now I just respect him. I wish him only happiness and health. And he will be happy forever, because he deserves it. And Emma, too. She is the most beautiful girl in the all HP cast. I`ve never been her FAN. I just pasted her near Tom for hundred times. Because she is adorable and wonderful girl. She is.
HP world gave the dream that I want to come true. I will do everything for it.
Thank you, Harry Potter World. Thank you, JK! You joined millions of people. Now we believe in magic. And we believe in love.
God bless you all. love.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий